Kaleidoscope Kaleidoscope

This song is just amazing. I can find nothing that bothers me about it. It's perfection from start to beginning.

Morphixx responds:

Thanks :]

Glad you liked it so much!

Miracle Matter A capella Miracle Matter A capella

Hehe, that was good. I won't lie, I never expected anyone to make a boss theme from pure vocals. How many people did you have help you with this? What was everyone's thoughts on this when it was brought up?

Best of Both Best of Both

This is the first time I've heard both Jazz and Dnb combined. The entire thing is very calm, there are no heavy noises anywhere, and overall it just sounds right. Great work.

Green Hill Zone Remix Green Hill Zone Remix

The beginning up until 0:15 didn't feel quite right, but I get that it's supposed to be a large transition, kinda like past to present. Once the drums kick in, then it just feels pretty awesome. It's the little things that can make a lot in remixes. Near the end at 2:55, I love how you changed it by taking out the medley and faded out using the rest of the beat. I'd say you could probably make a longer mix using that as a transition from the original part of the song to your own kind of beat then end it with the original. Other than that, nice work!